Relax, Repair, & Rejuvenate.
Located in West Greeley, Westside Wax and Massage offers massage services and focused bodywork, along with acupuncture. Whether you’re looking for total relaxation or a specific treatment due to an injury, our team incorporates different modalities such as deep tissue, Swedish, and hot stone massage. Our Greeley massage therapists and services provide a wide range of mental and physical health benefits.
So, whether you’re suffering from chronic pain or you’re simply hoping to destress – Westside Wax and Massage has an option for everyone. Massage services include:
– releases tension in a soothing atmosphere. Swedish or “traditional” massage includes long gliding strokes, kneading, friction, and tapping motions. Effective and relaxing, Swedish massage affects the nerves, muscles, glands, blood circulation, and promotes health and wellbeing.
Deep Tissue Massage
– a form of massage bodywork that is used as a corrective and therapeutic treatment. It focuses on relaxing the deeper layers of the muscle through slow and intense pressure. Deep tissue increases blood flow, reduces inflammation, and loosens tight tissue in the body.
– typically used before, during, and after sporting/athletic events to prepare for peak performance. Sports massage helps speed up the recovery process, relieve swelling, reduce muscle tension, and prevent injuries. Perfect for athletes of all levels.
– a form of massage that consists of alternating levels of concentrated pressure on areas that may experience muscle spasms. Our massage therapists are trained to identify trigger points that may be the area of injury and the pain source. An effective treatment for back pain caused by soft tissue injury.
Hot Stone Massage
– a technique that uses smooth, heated stones positioned on the body. During the massage, the stones are gently moved about with light pressure being exerted. This is a very relaxing massage technique that helps to warm and relax the muscles, so our massage therapists can work more deeply.
– perfect for the mother-to-be, prenatal massage is a gentle massage that relaxes and balances the body during pregnancy.
– a painless technique in which thin needles are inserted into specific points of the skin in order to stimulate pathways and release blockages. It is one of the practices used in traditional Chinese medicine. Please call for availability, acupuncture appointments are available Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays.
1923 59TH AVE #125 GREELEY, CO 80634
MON – SAT 10AM – 7PM
SUNDAY – CLOSED